What is hosting and Network services?
Hosting and Network Services enable organizations to bypass roadblocks thorough IT assessments, calculated advice and meticulous planning. We optimize IT environments, improve total cost of ownership and maximize your organization’s performance and speed to market. Hosting and network services allow you to meet specific regional or global requirements and goals
- Manage data and storage in an end-to-end environment across compute, network, storage and cloud delivered as-a-service.
- Convert your data backup to modern, secure disk-based technologies and pay only for what you use.
- A secure, highly available, world-class data center facility to host your managed IT infrastructure and access to additional services.
- Around-the-clock operation and support of IBM z/Series mainframe platform. Base and optional services support many requirements ranging from customer-dedicated installations to highly leveraged, shared environments.
- Improve productivity and ROI and transition workloads to a best-fit environment with traditional or cloud infrastructure.
- Global network infrastructure enabling rapid communication access for people and applications.
- Flexible pay-as-you-consume Storage as a Service, delivered from one of our data centers – at your location or in our cloud.